Hello there!

ControlTheBeast

Jun 5, 2018
Hey everyone!

I am a 21 y/o male from Germany, happy to help with anything around translation, proofreading, story development, and screenwriting (both German + English).

My time is currently devoted to studying since I'm striving to be a developer soon, however, I was able to learn a few different languages by myself and can create Windows and Linux desktop applications (mostly to help myself with annoying, time-consuming tasks) or, more rarely, vastly oversized projects, which I'll probably never finish.

I consider myself a lurker, that's probably why you haven't really seen me around before. I have not been able to significantly improve the experience on here, but I believe that I can change that. Hit me up for your game/text/story, I will be glad to do free stuff for smaller creators, do note though, that I'm always accepting donations.

I also appreciate any feedback, critique, or similar, as long as it's productive and helps me improve myself further. I am not an English god, but I can be your helpful sidekick.

Thanks for reading, I hope I can be of use.

Greetings from Germany!