Hello to the F95 family.

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
I am here to say hello to everyone and enjoy the same amount of debuchery that we all know and love. As one who enjoys this site and wants to one day create games for this community I hope that this place will be around for awhile. Though I do have one question. For those of use who are able to write stories for this type of content but unable to create games at this point in time would it be possible to add a section for just the written work for those of us who wish to share?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I am here to say hello to everyone and enjoy the same amount of debuchery that we all know and love. As one who enjoys this site and wants to one day create games for this community I hope that this place will be around for awhile. Though I do have one question. For those of use who are able to write stories for this type of content but unable to create games at this point in time would it be possible to add a section for just the written work for those of us who wish to share?
Welcome, To answer ur Q about stories you will need to PM or Message a moderator or Staff member to ask them to find out.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Welcome!

Hum, I don't know how other people think about this, but maybe a "Erotic Fictions/Stories" subforum would be a nice addition.