E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
ch1_01.png

Overview:
You have almost forgotten about it. A past humiliation where you long since have moved on.
But as life is sometimes, you are confronted with a chance for vengeance.
The choices you make will influence if your vengeance will be successful or if you will have to pay the price for trying.
Game renamed from Hello World to Karma

Thread Updated: 2022-12-31
Release Date: 2022-06-17
Developer: PowerPlower - - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Extended
Language: English
Other Game: Terror - Christmas Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Guide
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac
(v1.0): - -
Others:
COMPRESSED * - ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

ch4_29_5_6.png ch_1_14.png ch2_03.png ch_1_88.png ch4_211n.png ch_1.04_davinci.png ch3_16_2.png ch2_06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
And another one! Devs are on a roll, what the hell happened? Everyone decided to start adult game development?

I mean, looks good enough but as I've said in yet another new release, I'll have to wait for a couple more to see if this dev sticks to it and is planning on being professional about it.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Going down the path of getting even is always dangerous. Be careful.
If there's a hole there's a goal. lol

1419665_ch4_27_3_m_Camera-1024x640.jpg OwO

EDIT: I do have to give the developer a thumb up for having a plot where you can play the role of a decent middle-aged blonde and not another horse dicked midget trying to bang his Mom.

Last edited:

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Can you guys report this dev -He stole my first code from python ''Hello World" :LOL: (y)
Jokes aside nice game Good Luck Dev :lepew:(y)
print("Reject hypothesis.") :)

So, you play as a super effeminate guy sexually harassed by the girls, well, I do have to give the developer a thumb up for having a plot where the protagonist is not another horse dicked midget trying to bang his family. lol
Not exactly. We play as the decent looking Blonde guy. Tom is just...Tom...Good lad.

Gotta love the combination of tags: Male Domination, Graphic Violence, and Romance. Like any other romantic soul, I'm a sucker for some good ol' violence and domination with some healthy doses of humiliation and vengeance.
There will be some tags that not everyone will be comfortable with. Just a slight warning. But I think it won't be too surprising considering the description, name, website etc.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There will be some tags that not everyone will be comfortable with. Just a slight warning. But I think it won't be too surprising considering the description, name, website etc.
care to expand a bit on the tags?
The tags I'm most interested to know if they will be in this game are
NTR/Swinging/Sharing
and by NTR I mean Netorare/Netorase
and if they will be added...will they be avoidable?
Avoidable ..not skippable
Avoidable you prevent such action to take place
Skippable such action takes place you just don't see it.

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
NTR/Swinging/Sharing
tl/dr
Yes NTR will definitely be in games, avoidable? Yes advised, but you do you.
Swinging no, Sharing no unless somehow broken. If you've ever watched Billions - think of Bobby and Chuck

In this particular case MC got a Girl stolen from him when he was younger. He now has a chance to get back at him. I can tell you that the NTR path of Sam is completely rendered. Reason that it isn't implement is that we didn't want a bad path before a good path is fully implemented, also the focus is Clara atm.
The Set Up for Hello World is however the opposite, Netori, if you want. It's about you getting even, if you want to (don't be the bigger man - it s the only ending already there...).

Power is quite a lot of things, Money, Information, Reputation etc. This is not one of those games where you just have to play, grind and end up winning. No matter what choices you make.
Power or the lack of it has consequences -> PowerPlower

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
tl/dr
Yes NTR will definitely be in games, avoidable? Yes advised, but you do you.
Swinging no, Sharing no unless somehow broken. If you've ever watched Billions - think of Bobby and Chuck

In this particular case MC got a Girl stolen from him when he was younger. He now has a chance to get back at him. I can tell you that the NTR path of Sam is completely rendered. Reason that it isn't implement is that we didn't want a bad path before a good path is fully implemented, also the focus is Clara atm.
The Set Up for Hello World is however the opposite, Netori, if you want. It's about you getting even, if you want to (don't be the bigger man - it s the only ending already there...).

Power is quite a lot of things, Money, Information, Reputation etc. This is not one of those games where you just have to play, grind and end up winning. No matter what choices you make.
Power or the lack of it has consequences -> PowerPlower
So the MC got cucked in the past and now he can get revenge stealing his rival sloppy seconds girlfriend/wife.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hello World [v0.1] [PowerPlower] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,03 GB / 83 MB - HelloWorld-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 49 MB - HelloWorld-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
NTR/Swinging/Sharing
this dude asks the real questions <3

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes