Hello World! :)

XXXDimension

Jul 5, 2024
Hi everyone!

I’m excited to be part of this community. We are a tiny indie team with a big dream, aiming to create amazing and immersive content for everyone here. We're passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology and storytelling in the adult entertainment industry. Looking forward to sharing our journey and connecting with you all!

Cheers!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: F95 and Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Welcome to the degeneracy! Hope whatever project you're working on is going well! Or at least the ideas are being cooked!

Reactions: XXXDimension

XXXDimension

Jul 5, 2024
Welcome to the degeneracy! Hope whatever project you're working on is going well! Or at least the ideas are being cooked!
Thanks !

Published my first 2 days ago and yesterday released first samples for quest 3 VR.

70% of the content is free, even without being a patreon (public post includes instructions and login details) , so feedback is very much appreciated. Full content is currently about 15min and quite big, I hope to reduce the size a lot during the next 2 month due to better compression codec updates.

I need to book real models to continue the journey and they are not cheap, so every help is welcome, hopefully I can grow and create cool new content and get inspired by this messed up community here, which already helped me to understand the weird and crazy demands which I totally love ;)

I attached some heavy compressed ingame videos from the quest3 which I captured yesterday. It´s full 6dof and captured in Mixed reality mode, you can grab and place the models anywhere.

gif_lewd_01.gif gif_lewd_02.gif gif_lewd_03.gif gif_lewd_04.gif gif_sfw_01.gif gif_sfw_02.gif