Hello y'all!

yabeki

Mar 23, 2019
I know it's kinda late to be making an introduction thread now. I mean, I've made this account well over a year ago while I was looking for Koikatsu DLCs, but aside from a few comments there, I never really said anything on the forums here. Keep thinking things like "Yeah, nobody's gonna care, huh?" "This isn't actually that helpful or funny, huh?" and decide against posting whatever comment I had. You know the feeling, right? So I probably won't be that active either way, but at least I've made my introductions here. Would feel weird using this site to download so many games without saying anything, I guess.

Then again, how much do I have to introduce anyway? I'm a pretty everyday fellow. Like anime and games, big surprise. I actually don't tend to like realistic 3d models in H-games unless the graphics are really good, like Honey Select 2. Exception to that is visual novels, I guess. I'm so used to them being anime-style, realistic models (or renders? I'm not sure how to make visual novels, so) just feel wrong.
Oh and maids are optimal. No matter what it is, a maid outfit would be an improvement.