Hello

Archxangel

Feb 21, 2021
Hello all!

I think it is time to introduce myself - I have been a long time lurker, having discovered this site via MxR Mods and a strange story about a girl on an island, though I cannot recall the name. I thought perhaps that this VN stuff was... out there, but then I started reading, and downloading, and became thoroughly hooked on all aspects of the stories found on the site.

All that is my intro to say I would like to be welcomed into the community, and offer what I might to it as well.

Surprisingly, I seem to have found a community of like minded individuals! My tastes are a bit dark, and F95 caters to fetishes many will not touch. I guess an intelligent mind is a twisted mind. Anyway, my purpose in finally stepping out from the shadows is to ask the community - at what point does a creator begin the process to release some of their work? There is a story I have been 'scupting' for six months or more, with nearly 10,000 lines of code in the prologue. A first contract/chapter begun. Twelve planned contracts, a definite beginning, middle, and end. Planned release over a couple of years (three or four contracts a year). Writing is the easy part. Learning Ren'py has been a bit of a challenge, but I was a programmer, so it is not too difficult to grasp. I am a creative, and so while I love the -idea- of DAZ, I am having a time learning it (Perhaps a hundred renders complete out of a needed 400 or so).

I have renders for probably 12 girls at present, along with others. I have helped a few other creators with writing and editing, which is a strong suit as you can see. I am ready to put a group in place, get assistance perhaps, and take the next steps.

So it goes slowly.

And I am long winded.
Thanks for letting me come in.