Hello

HenshinFantasy

Jun 25, 2018
Hello f95zone community. I've actually already made a thread here but I figured it would be polite to properly introduce myself to everyone here. There isn't a lot to say about me honestly. I like games, I like sexual content, and I like sexual content in games so I figured, why not make an account here? I'm mostly a fan of M/M rather then M/F or F/F but, as I mentioned earlier, I like to keep an eye on sex games in general so after a couple of weeks of lurking I figured, why not make an account here? Nice to meet you all.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello f95zone community. I've actually already made a thread here but I figured it would be polite to properly introduce myself to everyone here. There isn't a lot to say about me honestly. I like games, I like sexual content, and I like sexual content in games so I figured, why not make an account here? I'm mostly a fan of M/M rather then M/F or F/F but, as I mentioned earlier, I like to keep an eye on sex games in general so after a couple of weeks of lurking I figured, why not make an account here? Nice to meet you all.
Nice intro! Since you've been far more polite than most, I'll reciprocate with some quality game suggestions I think you'll enjoy.

Here's a list of all the games with the gay tag:

Have fun and welcome to F95zone!

HenshinFantasy

Jun 25, 2018
Nice intro! Since you've been far more polite than most, I'll reciprocate with some quality game suggestions I think you'll enjoy.

Here's a list of all the games with the gay tag:

Have fun and welcome to F95zone!
Thanks for the suggestions. I've seen these games around already but its nice to have a list of some of the ones with M/M content now that I can actually download stuff here.

Reactions: Papa Ernie