Hello

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Hello everyone,
I started to make some lewd game recently so I came here to share it. I don't know how is it done here though yet.

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
It would really help if someone guided me in what section I should make a thread and post game. Is it simply in "Games" or there are some other place for posting your own games?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
@Murabito-H for a new user, I suggest posting a minimum of 3 comments. When that's done post on and follow the template of game threads.

I can also take care of it for you. I'll need a link to your game, some basics info and a few image of your game :)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
@Murabito-H for a new user, I suggest posting a minimum of 3 comments. When that's done post on and follow the template of game threads.

I can also take care of it for you. I'll need a link to your game, some basics info and a few image of your game :)
Thank you. I don't quite understand why use game request, so I guess I'll take on your kindness and provide game info.

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
The game title is "Milk Fighter"
First demo is uploaded at:
Some screenshots:
milk_fighter_title.jpg milk_fighter.jpg milk_fighter_jump.jpg
It's a simple platformer action game about big-breasted adventurer who fight monster girls using milk as a weapon.
It is just a very first simplest demo, there is only basic game actions implemented, like walking, jumping, shooting, loot collecting. Everything is expected to change.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
The game title is "Milk Fighter"
First demo is uploaded at:
Some screenshots:
View attachment 136415 View attachment 136416 View attachment 136417
It's a simple platformer action game about big-breasted adventurer who fight monster girls using milk as a weapon.
It is just a very first simplest demo, there is only basic game actions implemented, like walking, jumping, shooting, loot collecting. Everything is expected to change.
Thanks for trusting me, I've started the thread and entered what I could do while I was on my work's computer but there are some info I couldn't find. which game engine and which OS is the game running on and can you provide 1 or 2 more pictures?

Finally, do you have your own website for your game that you are creating?

You can find the thread

Murabito-H

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
Yes, thanks for uploading.
It was made with Godot Engine, link is on Windows build.
I don't have dedicated website yet, but there is where I post info and pics: