Hello.

KBStudio

Jan 27, 2019
Hello everyone. I discovered programming during summer last year and adult gaming maybe three or four months ago and I wanted to let people know that I completed my first attempt on a game last week. The demo is available on itch.io and version 0.1 on patreon. I would welcome any advice or just opinion on what you want in adult game. Thanks.

KBStudio

Jan 27, 2019
Thank you! But if you want to check out the game, there are some links in my signature. I could use some advices.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hey KB! Wow, okay, see you already did a few things other devs don't know how to implement. You got a useable UI as it seems, guess you two have a concept for the game finished on your mind already. So you're quite ahead, not total noobs I say?

Looks remind me of a comic issue, this is interesting. I like interactive comics. Hope the story is fun and not too short for a demo. We got some creators doing comics and games with similar art style. You will do better art with time I'm sure. Might test the game in due time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do keep members here updated, and good luck for you! Don't forget to enjoy your stay, have some fun with us! :)

Reactions: KBStudio

KBStudio

Jan 27, 2019
Thank you very much. About those tiers and goals, you're saying exactly the opposite of what they advise on patreon. My original thought was max. 25$ tier, but they advised 100 so I put those 50. Then that I should not be afraid of ambitious goals, so I put that one. But I see now that it doesn't work that great, so I'll try to take your advice.
About communication, that might be a little problem since I don't speak english well and I need a translator, but mostly I don't have anyone to communicate with yet. I tried Discord, but that site seems really chaotic to me. And this is only other site I found.
Anyway, as a thanks I'll post a link to build 0.1, not just a demo. Since this will be my third post, I'll post it in the next one.

KBStudio

Jan 27, 2019
So here it is, I guess for everybody that reads this thread.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Yeah, I know. Forget about them at P, I also created an acc over there and they kept spamming me aobut how awesome it all will be if I'd become a creator, and others are doing so well. yada yada ... Thank god I only gave my spam mail acc to them.
First of all:
- If this is you here posting, and not your compagnon, your english is way better than what a ton of others are producing, here and elsewhere. Seriously, I've seen worse, also on P pages.
- You got an itch acc, which is not that stupid. Giving people different ways to get to know what you are doing. there's also ko-fi I've read. oc you cannot give links to other support sites but in fora you can (as you are doing already) add links to diverse pages (if allowed, you may check forum rules).
- Discord is a mess. For sure. However there are a few dev servers running to pop in and have a talk, doen't hurt to have contacts and nice chats with peeps who are like minded. No need to stick there all the time but having it running in the background is not bad. Think we got a thread here on different discord servers and invites? Personally know of EroDev server where a bunch is hanging out.
- I would say rename your v0.1 build to v0.1 demo build. First, you got nothing else to show off, then, some devs offer a slide show and say this is a demo. You should have some gameplay, show some chars, give players an idea what this game can be all about. I'd say better make a big demo with content and call it '0.1 demo' than create sth small and tell people 'but the real first version is coming soon'. Don't forget they do not have anything else to judge you, if you're serious about what you're doing or not.

I hope you're open for feedback, I'd be honest, so please excuse when it sounds harsh. Just trying to be realistic.

Thanks for posting your first run here. I'll try it out over the we and will give you feedback, promise. ;) Hope I wasn't too brutal. I just don't like fresh devs hopes getting crushed by blowing expectations.

KBStudio

Jan 27, 2019
I'm sorry for replying so late, but we're very close to build 0.2 and focusing on finishing it at the end of the month.
Thanks again for your feedback, however harsh it may be, to me truth is always better than sweet lies. And special thanks for advices in our conversation, they've been really helpful.
Everything in english is translated, My personal skill in english is best described as "I understand stickers in messaging apps."
I have to check that discord again then. And I hope people there will be more chatty than here.
Because I really appreciate whatever you (or anyone with some opinion) can write.
By the way, there is a that's available for public. Just cast a vote for your favorite hair color of MILFs.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I'm sure a proper game thread will be made eventually, but if you want people to try out your game from this thread, maybe post a really short overview and a couple screenshots.

KBStudio

Jan 27, 2019
You're totaly right, thanks. I can't believe I didn't think of it, I quess I was just hoping that people would immediately visit the patreon page, but now I think I wouldn't do it either. Anyway, I hope I'm going to make game thread really soon so I'll put it all there then.

Reactions: recreation

KBStudio

Jan 27, 2019
Hey, everyone. New build is out, it's public and you can play it in browser (though downloadable exe version works a little better). All tags, screenshots and download are on site.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Sorry for necroing a dead thread, but did anybody ever get a copy of Unexpected Party Z Build 0.9.5? The game's plan to be finished died over 3 years ago, and KBStudio hasn't posted anything anywhere since March of 2020. If anybody has a copy of this build, and is willing to share it, I would really appreciate it.