Hello!

V.Veka

Mar 9, 2019
Hello!

I just came here yesterday, and I do not fully understand what is here and how.

I make a game, mix RPG, 3DCG and 3D video. I mainly use RPGMV editors and from HoneySelect game. Small version 0.0.1. It was changed from 0.0.8 from another language to english. The content will be expanding every week. The plot has not yet been implemented. But I have doubts about english language, mistakes are possible, I hope, not fatal)))

Criticism is easily perceived and, as a rule, I take into account big mistakes. There is a time to create a game, but I would like to show it to someone)))

I did not understand whether it is possible to lay out my game here, and if so, how. If someone tells me, I will be grateful.

Kyraneth

Oct 3, 2017
Hey there. Welcome to the forums.

You can read game uploading guidelines .

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
@V.Veka Just to have said it: If your game does well enough to get a proper following you'll sure find some people around here who'll happily help with typos and stuff (as long as what's to read doesn't cause instant brain cancer or something like that in the first place)... :)

V.Veka

Mar 9, 2019
@V.Veka Just to have said it: If your game does well enough to get a proper following you'll sure find some people around here who'll happily help with typos and stuff (as long as what's to read doesn't cause instant brain cancer or something like that in the first place)... :)
How game works, the players themselves judge, time will tell)))

For the game, I wanted to find a person with knowledge of english to edit the text, but so far in search)))

And it would be nice to correct errors from version to version. Therefore, I now ignore the plot, doing other things.

Brain cancer? May be so :giggle:

V.Veka

Mar 9, 2019
On the other hand, if people understand at least 50% of what I write in this topic, then everything is not so bad with english)))

V.Veka

Mar 9, 2019
RPG is less demanding to texts than a VN, bu still content should be readable. :D
RPG is separated from the plot, it is connected only with the prologue and in future RPG can be ignored. It is like a game in a game.

Game itself is divided into several scenes related to different characters. End result leads to one of the endings. That is VN.

Characters have their own weirdness and secrets. Now I finish version 0.0.2 and, starting from 0.0.3, I want to start getting acquainted with the plot.

Player will have a choice of actions and diologists, and a system of relationships. However, I still need to think about how best to implement game in this regard :)

V.Veka

Mar 9, 2019
Sounds nice.
Much sounds wonderful. But until it is implemented, any words are empty.

If I knew english well, I would have avoided many problems in plot. And so I have to cut a few scenes. It's a shame, but they will be difficult to translate.

I would make game in my own language, in the text easier. But I was advised not to do this and translate into english. It turned out, yes, this is the right approach. In my country it is not easy to make such games, and there may be problems with the law. And main thing to distribute game is very difficult. But I'm not complaining. Just the facts.

By the way, game is about intrigue, deception and thirst for power. If players are not attentive to some characters, they will betray them. Within a month, I want to make the first story scene so that it is clear how the whole process looks. Scene is to complete the plot of one of characters. However, to dream in advance is nonsense ;)