Hello ;)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hello to everyone It's already been 5 months since my registration and I forgot to introduce myself xD My name is Pitrik, I am 26 years old and I come from Italy ..

I discovered this site by accident and I must say that I was immediately struck by the kindness and availability of all towards new members and everyone ( very rare things in today's world )

In this site I am making many friends, which is helping me a lot to overcome all this ... I would like to thank a particular member who immediately helped me to take the first steps in here .. Thanks @pim0 ;)

I like Heavy Metal and Rock music , i like a lot the animals ( i'm an animalist and a vegetarian) , my principal passions are Ufos and paranormal :alien:

I don't want to go any further then thank you so much for the time you spent to read my words

With Love your Pitrik

Stay Rock (y)

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome Patrizio , Italian Friend!!!!

Thank you so much for signatures you already made for me and naturally for game suggestions you already gave me !!!!!

Take care of you !!! Un grande abbraccio

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Welcome Patrizio , Italian Friend!!!!

Thank you so much for signatures you already made for me and naturally for game suggestions you already gave me !!!!!

Take care of you !!! Un grande abbraccio
It was a pleasure (y) if you need something I will be happy to help you again. Stammi bene

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
It was a pleasure (y) if you need something I will be happy to help you again. Stammi bene
I don't think you need a welcome anymore since many know of you but welcome anyway and hope to see you continue to support the games you love :)

Reactions: Abîme

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I don't think you need a welcome anymore since many know of you but welcome anyway and hope to see you continue to support the games you love :)
I know but I forgot the real introduction :)