Hello...

Sgt.Fartz

May 25, 2019
I've been a lurker in the eroge community for a while and I've been having difficulty finding the types of games that I like. I figure I should start participating. Honestly, I'm kinda creeped out by a lot of the themes and fetishes that are prevalent in the eroge community but I'll try not to be too judgemental... I guess it's better that these fans are living out their illegal kinks in the digital world instead of the real world.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I've been a lurker in the eroge community for a while and I've been having difficulty finding the types of games that I like. I figure I should start participating. Honestly, I'm kinda creeped out by a lot of the themes and fetishes that are prevalent in the eroge community but I'll try not to be too judgemental... I guess it's better that these fans are living out their illegal kinks in the digital world instead of the real world.
Welcome! Good to see you out of the shadows. Sure it might be different strokes for different folks but as long as you don't kink shame then it's all good :) Hope to see you actively posting :)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome in the Community , i'm glad too , that you wish to be more active in the forum ... Don't be afraid , this is a very friendly forum with a lot of person and friends to share your passions !!!!

Enjoy !!!