Hello

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Hey there.
33 years of age and from denmark.

maybe i dont post much, but i enjoy reading the members post :D and it seems this is a pretty decent place

Reactions: Fantabaldu

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Welcome nielsen145! Hope you get to contribute more lewdness just because :p
hehe, maybe, still thinking about i should make a project lol, but my problem is english is my 2nd language and my grammar sucks lol, havent done GFX work for a decade :) and as for coding, barely touched it :). on the upside have plenty of RPG experinces, including making my own scenarios. i have done some game mods in the past, but i dont think you guys has heard of the games lol, pre steam days and way back, but it was fun to do and people seemed to like it :)

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Welcome to f95zone :)

hehe, maybe, still thinking about i should make a project lol, but my problem is english is my 2nd language and my grammar sucks lol, havent done GFX work for a decade :) and as for coding, barely touched it :). on the upside have plenty of RPG experinces, including making my own scenarios. i have done some game mods in the past, but i dont think you guys has heard of the games lol, pre steam days and way back, but it was fun to do and people seemed to like it :)
If you want to and have a good idea, you should definitely try it(work on some project). Your english seems fine to me. I think most members on this site aren't native english speakers(including myself). And besides, you'll find many people willing to help out on grammar or stuff like that.

Reactions: nielsen145

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Welcome to f95zone :)

If you want to and have a good idea, you should definitely try it(work on some project). Your english seems fine to me. I think most members on this site aren't native english speakers(including myself). And besides, you'll find many people willing to help out on grammar or stuff like that.
ideas are not the problem, got plenty lol, my problem is, due to iam suffering from skitzofraniac, i have to many of them and most times they go lost in the stream of ideas :D . at the moment, iam just writing down ideas and see if i can make it past the idea, like writing a summery and see if i can create characters :)

Reactions: u z i

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome!!!
This is not only a decent place , but probably the most friendly Adult game community in the web ....
Glad you decided to share your passions with us ...

Enjoy !!!!

Reactions: nielsen145