Hello!

IchigoNight

Apr 15, 2020
Hello,

Thought I'd introduce myself after discovering this forum via google. I like anime, manga and games, especially VNs. I am also studying the Japanese language and culture, and have taken several classes at Uni. I am exploring ways to improve my knowledge of the Japanese language and have found the easiest way is by playing VNs with assistant programs. I am also an amateur programmer and know a bit of C++, Java and LUA. I used to run several Counter-strike source servers and made server side scripts that made the server unique. I still haven't gotten my head fully wrapped around this site, so I hope I don't cause any problems while I'm here.

I hope to get along with everyone here, and I'm going to stop typing before i make this intro any drier.

Scratch that, I do have a question... the forum seems to have added my avatar without my knowledge...how?

Reactions: Cul

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Welcome IchigoNight!! Having more Japanese translators would be really helpful here so keep learning it! Hope you're learning kanji too. This site is pretty simple - It's about sharing of ideas and games. Just so happens to be more of the "adult" variety. So download and contribute to discussions and you're all set.

In terms of the avatar, have you linked any other account to F95? That's the only thing I can think of.

IchigoNight

Apr 15, 2020
Yeah, I am working on Kanji, and will periodically review them with flashcards and writing them. I was planning on taking some more classes later in the year but with the COVID-19 situation, that will be kind of hard.

I don't think I've linked my account anywhere on F95, but could just be trippin' or something.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yeah, I am working on Kanji, and will periodically review them with flashcards and writing them. I was planning on taking some more classes later in the year but with the COVID-19 situation, that will be kind of hard.

I don't think I've linked my account anywhere on F95, but could just be trippin' or something.
Kanji's super difficult to fully learn so keep at it! You might be able to Google some courses? You never know.

Ok then I don't know why you'd have an avatar when other newbies don't. Maybe some other guys might know?