Hello

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, new arrival here, looking for various H-games I couldn't find anywhere else and releases I didn't know existed.

Kind of new, been here for a while, but decided to sign up at the first opportunity.

I study and work as an accountant and live in a small room, go out with drink buddies at the pub and get shitfaced every weekend, then get back to work the following monday.
I look forward to all the fun stuff waiting to come across my path.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Welcome!

If you find a game not posted here, you can always request an upload:

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Hi, new arrival here, looking for various H-games I couldn't find anywhere else and releases I didn't know existed.

Kind of new, been here for a while, but decided to sign up at the first opportunity.

I study and work as an accountant and live in a small room, go out with drink buddies at the pub and get shitfaced every weekend, then get back to work the following monday.
I look forward to all the fun stuff waiting to come across my path.
Welcome! Cheers

Jul 19, 2017
Welcome!

If you find a game not posted here, you can always request an upload:
Oh, I actually did find a game I wanted to have uploaded but it's not translated.
And yeah, it's a pain in the ass to play, I've actually been trying to translate it on my own, but it's a damn nightmare.

Welcome! Cheers
Thanks mate, though I'm not sure where I'd fit in exactly, I'll see for myself if a closet pervert has anywhere in this place to remain, JK.