Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hellscape.png

Overview:
Hellscape is an erotic strategy RPG in development by Bakezori Games. The game features a blend of RPG and Visual Novel mechanics to deliver a challenging, story-driven experience.

Set in an immersive medieval fantasy world, Hellscape tells the story of Izobel, a demi-human succubus travelling through the kingdom of Erafell on a never-ending search for a place to spend the night. After a chance encounter with Sister Karin, a Novice Healer from the Aelic Church, Izobel finds herself caught up in a search for the Iltena Stones, ancient monoliths scattered throughout the continent and rumored to possess powerful arcane magic. Though the girls' interest in the Stones is purely academic, there are many in the kingdom with more malevolent intent, and when Erafell comes under threat by a powerful Demonic Army, Izobel and Karin are enlisted to help uncover the source of the ancient Stones' magic and wield it as a weapon of war.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-04
Release Date: 2019-11-19
Developer: Bakezori Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win (64-bit): - - -
Win (32-bit): - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:

qJ6GId.png y7eKef.png 3bjomO.png 2bTD_w.png dwfeWg.png 14_by_bakezorigames_ddkt9dx-pre.jpg 13_by_bakezorigames_ddkt9eu-pre.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
It doesn't look bad, but I'm not a fan this whole "female protagonist" thing.
It's not that I'm an anti-feminist, but watching sex of one and the same woman gets boring very quickly.
And it's even more boring if everyone else is raping you.

Too bad that we can't play as Incubus :cautious:

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
It's not that I'm an anti-feminist, but watching sex of one and the same woman gets boring very quickly.

I have it the other way around instead. I find most male protag games incredibly boring. Especially if they got for a harem.
If its just 1-3 girls its fine tough.
This game looks nice but it will probably take a long time until it gets enough content to be worthwhile.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Entered the settings in the online version, can't go back to menu, had to refresh the page...

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
it look like good i will w8 for more progress before downloading. I hope after the first release it will not become any other new games which we cant gets news anymore.

bigboii

Oct 4, 2017

Yeah, not a fan of the player character getting raped and shit if they can't rape too, for games like this I just get 100% gallery saves or a cg rip of it.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes