VN Help an artist to expand their work area by clarifying some doubts, thank you.

trickmartins

Sep 28, 2016
Guys, I decided to ask this question in an attempt to get some tips from people with more experience and try to be more accurate, today I already work full time with erotic illustration and comics/mangas and I have experience with programming, I would like to expand my area of activity to visual novels/games.
I will leave my doubts below, I am very grateful to those who took the time to help me.
Note: sorry my English isn't that good, it's not my main language.

- I will initially use Renpy as an engine since in principle the objective is to create visual novels, my doubt is deciding what to use to cover the graphic part, today for me it would be possible to create it all in 2d with hand drawn drawings , but unfortunately it would be unfeasible due to my current work flow due to the time needed to produce each scene for example, and i want to work in produts to gain expertise, so I decided to work with 3D.
My first thought was to use koikatsu sunshine betterrepack (which I like the visual of chars) or Daz3d (which has a multitude of assets available), but I have an amd video card, rx540 of 4 gigs, so from what I researched, Daz is out of cogitation. The questions are:
-- Among the Illusion Koikatsu products, is it the only one with this specific anime/manga look or can I get this look with other products of theirs?
-- Is it possible to add new scenes, positions, fetishes, etc. (assets in general) to Illusion products?