Help apply translation to wolf RPH

Woz

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah so I downloaded this game and tried to use Translator++ to translate it and followed exactly as Dreamsavior's tutorial but the game still played in Japanese. The game doesn't have a Data.wolf file but instead Data folder, so i replace the existing file with my translated one, but the result still Japanese. I'm stuck now so can anyone help me please
1573371910740.png

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Some insight on this would be much appreciated actually. I've tried translating them myself only to end up with it not translating for whatever reason. I gotta move this thread since it's in the wrong area of the forums.

Reactions: Woz

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Thought I was having this issue, but it's worse, somehow.

I can't even generate a patch folder. The process claims to complete, but actually wolftrans is throwing out a runtime error midway and I have no idea what the problem is. There's just... nothing in terms of documentation on wolftrans, and it hasn't been updated in years. The only other option is wolf rpg editor, and don't get me started on that buggy mess of a framework...

Anyone have experience with troubleshooting "invalid path specified for DB context line (line <number here>) (RuntimeError)" errors in wolftrans?