HELP Eroge H mo game mo kaihatsu zanmai

Lef_2510

Jul 13, 2020
I downloaded this game on a certain page and i dont know how to open it.

In this link are some pictures of the folder and more stuff to let you know how to help me.

THANKS!

some images of the folders (after opening the eroge application in the crack folder, it appears the same message that appears in the inst application too)

I downloaded the game from here

Neko Chan

Oct 14, 2017
So I downloaded the game and looked at your files as well and I think I get the problem. This is a multi-part download. So after you download all parts of the game and then extract only part 1 to get the full game. (See Below)

123.PNG

In your case you can delete 130913 (2), 130913 (3), and 130913 (4) they are all extracted into 130913 (1) already.

After that extract the crack and Replace the eroge.exe in the main folder with the crack eroge.exe (standard cracking app protocol...)

You seem to be missing two files from the download I have so I included them in this reply. Just download, extract, and place these in the same folder where the eroge.exe and pac folder is and (hopefully) you will get a running VN.

(The game should look like this at the end)
456.PNG

Hopefully that fixes it, I used the files from the Mega source, but that should work for your file version as well.