Seeking Help! Female Protagonist Femdom Games?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm not expecting much but maybe I will get lucky :)

I want to play as a dominant female character dominating other characters. It doesn't matter if they are female or male, just want a strong character that can indulge some sadistic fantasies :) I can play normal femdom games as I often like the female characters, but I'm tired of seeing these beta incel boys as my main character, the exact kind of character I wish I could humiliate and abuse for fun.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Not so easy to give you the right suggestion , because there are some games but with a completely different graphics style
GGGG Female protagonist 2d game, so different routes and in some of them the protagonist can be completely dominate
Chloe 18 Female protagonist where she is a student and she become step by step a slut
Roundscape Adorevia 2d Game ; if you like a female protagonist with Fen/dom , this is the game for you
Wicked Choices Female protagonist ( in one part of the game , you will understand playing it ) with a so nice and interesting plot

Last edited:
Reactions: TessSadist

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
I *Really* enjoyed the Libra Hearts succubus games. They're semi-pixelated (personally really like that, but you can see for yourself in the screenshots) and the main character is definitely dominant pretty much throughout. I think their best two are definitely The Tower of Succubus and Sword of Succubus, though I prefer how tight (heh) ToS is.

Reactions: TessSadist