Identify Help figuring out a game (tags: transformation, incest, corruption)

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Been trying to figure out a game but have been unable to find it via searching by using this site or others. The tags that I can remember for the game are corruption, incest, sissification, and transformation. The setting is just a regular town and the main character is male that can be changed into a futa/trans or a female depending on your choices as there was a stat that slowly changed you were you could wake up one morning as something else as the transformation were not permanent. The game had branching paths with the mother and sister where you could corrupt them to be in love with you, be complete sluts, marry the mother and sister, or transform the mother into a futa where she could than dom you. Other notable scenes I remember is to corrupt the mother and sister you needed to spend time with them such as watching tv, watching a movie with the sister in her room, saying goodnight to either one which slowly became more perverted/sexual. Another thing I remember is the mother would wake you up and if you were to a point of wearing panties then she would catch you and question why you're wearing them.

A side not, I do not believe this game was an html game but I am not entirely positive as its been a while since I last saw this game. Any help is extremely welcome :)