Identify Help figuring out a game

ThatzAnime

Sep 9, 2020
I really cant remember what the game is however I do remember some things.

1. There was multiple girls that you could interact with it was on schedule so each girl had their routine they would do for each day.
2. I remember you would slowly corrupt/make them lust for you
3. I think it was incest but I cant remember if they were roommates or family
4. I know you could corrupt your neighbor and her daughter (the scenes only happened in the evening) The MC's family house was at the bottom center at the map and the neighbors house was to the right of MC's family's house.
5. There was a school where you could have sex with your sister in the shower/bathroom and in the teachers lounge if you corrupted the teacher enough you could have sex with her. The school I think was located on the left side of the map.
6. It was somewhat sandbox you didn't have to go any one path and you could pick and choose what girl you wanted to see on what day.
7. There was a map where you could pick which girl/place you wanted to go to.
8. I'm pretty sure you could have sex with your mom at her work (she was the boss and had her own office)
9. There was also a shop In the middle of the screen that would sometimes have scenes
10. From what I remember there might of also been a café where you could meet one of the girls that worked there.

If you need more information or know what game that I am thinking about please let me know