Identify Help figuring out a game

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
VN/Renpy
where The MC mom is black girl i was bored whith white mom i need new like black mom for incst game

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 2833444

im cant find find in your recomend game i just found the all mc black

i mean like this one, i play this game too but she not our mom she just our heroine
i really need mom like this girl black
You said you wanted a black MC with a black mom. The issue is that there are not many titles that have a black MC to even have a chance of having a black mom character in it.

I sent you to the list of all the games/VNs found, so far, on this site with black MCs - all 13 titles. If you didn't see any with incest - then there are none on this site that have been found so far.

Reactions: Jaike

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
You said you wanted a black MC with a black mom. The issue is that there are not many titles that have a black MC to even have a chance of having a black mom character in it.

I sent you to the list of all the games/VNs found, so far, on this site with black MCs - all 13 titles. If you didn't see any with incest - then there are none on this site that have been found so far.
im not say the mc is black i say where the mc mom is black girl

like this kind char new game recomend (but idk is she the mc mom) 1691412262977.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
im not say the mc is black i say where the mc mom is black girl

like this kind char new game recomend (but idk is she the mc mom) View attachment 2833473
You want the MC's mom to be black. The only way you can possibly find that on this site - at this time - is if the MC is black. That's the way biology works. That's the way social constructs work. That's the way developers will most likely work.

Mom, black. Son MC, black.

That is why I directed you to the one thread that lists all the games/VNs found so far where the MC is black. Because if you want to find an MC's mom that is black, you will need to find a Black MC. There are only 13 titles found so far where the MC is black. If none of them have black mom incest content, then there are no games/VNs currently found on this site that have black mom incest content.

I don't know how I can explain this simpler.