Help Find Graphic Artist

MrTaboo

Jan 31, 2018
I've been inspired to try and make some visual novels after discovering this forum. After spending effort finding the right program to create in I've struggled with the graphic side of it. Honey Select is a bust don't want to go that route. Daz3d seems the way to go but even with my decent computer rendering times are so slow and it requires a lot of time to do what I'd like. Looking to find someone to do the graphic side for me. Is there a spot people go to find artists for this type of stuff? It doesn't have to be daz I really don't have a preference just need to find someone who can be consistent for me.

MrTaboo

Jan 31, 2018
Basically I've got plans for 3 projects already with 2 stories completely fleshed out. The 1st one is going to be a straight up VN just as a proof of concept. Get a process down really learn the programs with little branching. I've got a final story created basically start to finish around hypnosis from a rival of MC. POV is from main female. Second one is a spinoff have that planned out already too. Similar mostly straight forward VN again but basically revenge on rival from first story. Change point of view to rival of MC from first project. If I can pull off these I'll go into a more elaborate large scale branching multiple ending sort of thing.

Home3.png Living_Room4.png

Last edited: