Help finding a certain Game [Medieval, Male Protagonist, Western, Turn-based Combat]

jhonzin

May 19, 2018
Hi, i need help of you guys to remember a game, please.

So, i I played it maybe a year ago and i just cant remember its name.

I remember it maybe had two or three options of what character/history i wanted to play in the latest version, but in the early one you aways played with a Male Protagonist. I think you never saw the MC face. And I think the stories were conected later, but the game was in a really early version.
It happened in a medieval-like age, and you were a sort of leader/commander of a group of rebels i think? The art was not 3d. In the end of the chapter you had sex with a red-head. The art was really beautiful, but the game was very short, and i think it maybe was discontinued.
In the Combat you could select what unities you would use, like spearmen, archers, and i think you could position them. Then, each unity could make a move. I think you fought humans and i dont think there were orcs, elves or any other mystical/fantasy races or monsters.
I passed the last hour browsing to any thread in the game sub-forum with the tag "combat" and "fantasy" and i couldnt find it.
The art style was western, it was not cartoon style at all, kinda realistic.

I aprecciate any help, and apologize in advance for any english errors, not my native language.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi, i need help of you guys to remember a game, please.

So, i I played it maybe a year ago and i just cant remember its name.

I remember it maybe had two or three options of what character/history i wanted to play in the latest version, but in the early one you aways played with a Male Protagonist. I think you never saw the MC face. And I think the stories were conected later, but the game was in a really early version.
It happened in a medieval-like age, and you were a sort of leader/commander of a group of rebels i think? The art was not 3d. In the end of the chapter you had sex with a red-head. The art was really beautiful, but the game was very short, and i think it maybe was discontinued.
In the Combat you could select what unities you would use, like spearmen, archers, and i think you could position them. Then, each unity could make a move. I think you fought humans and i dont think there were orcs, elves or any other mystical/fantasy races or monsters.
I passed the last hour browsing to any thread in the game sub-forum with the tag "combat" and "fantasy" and i couldnt find it.
The art style was western, it was not cartoon style at all, kinda realistic.

I aprecciate any help, and apologize in advance for any english errors, not my native language.
?

jhonzin

May 19, 2018
?
Thats not it, but thanks anyway.

There was no slave/training content, as far as i know.
the MC was just a guy commanding soldiers in some kind of military conflict, and there was this red-head girl who was your friend/companing/advisor and also romantic interest. But i remember only that there was only one h-scene, and that was it, the game was in a very early stage.
And there was the turn-based combat system as well.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Thats not it, but thanks anyway.

There was no slave/training content, as far as i know.
the MC was just a guy commanding soldiers in some kind of military conflict, and there was this red-head girl who was your friend/companing/advisor and also romantic interest. But i remember only that there was only one h-scene, and that was it, the game was in a very early stage.
And there was the turn-based combat system as well.
?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please confirm or deny the game mentioned above. @jhonzin

jhonzin

May 19, 2018
I'm sorry, i was out for a few days, couldnt answer.
I found the game, somehow, when browsing randomly through hentai foundry and i saw a artpiece that was credited being from the game.
Its name is Chronicles of Lonvenholm, i didnt have time to see how much it has been developed, but I think it was abbandoned, and thats a bummer.