Identify Help Finding A Dating Sim

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Im trying to find a dating sim i played years ago it was the reason i joined F95 in the first place. I'll do my best trying to describe it.
It was an Evangelion dating sim the art style was crudely drawn (not bad but not good either) i think it could have been a flash game i played in maybe 2010ish.
Just to clarify the game wasnt anything special its just more of a nostalgia thing for me. I think the guy who created it also made a Love Hina version.

If anyone can help me out that would be awesome.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I think I know exactly what you are talking about. I don't remember the name and I am not home right now, but I believe I played it on Newgrounds, try to look there.

Reactions: TwIsTed MeTaL

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Eva 4 Dating Sim Rpg maybe. The developers I think, there's Galaxy Angel and a Love Hina one.

Reactions: TwIsTed MeTaL

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Eva 4 Dating Sim Rpg maybe. The developers I think, there's Galaxy Angel and a Love Hina one.
As soon as you said eva dating sim something switched on in my brain. It was eva4!!! thank you so much bro you have no idea how long ive been searching for this. Do you know if the Love Hina one was made by klacid?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight