Seeking Help finding a game

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
It's a Ren'py game you start by watching the main character in a club's bathroom having sex with someones girlfriend.
The MC is forced to go to his parents house, when he arrives his father takes his car away and tells him that he has to find a job, this while competing with his twin brother (the MC but with glasses)
Then something happens with some drugs, the MC gets a warehouse and starts selling.
That's all I can remember

Nov 1, 2017
So, hi

I'm trying to find a renpy game, but i think that i will describe many similar ones at once, cause i barely remember the details, but i'll try my best.

Basically MC, is in a home with landlord i think, and two girls. I remember that i was in a part of the game that we have dominated the older girl and she called the MC, "Master". When u enter her room she is steady near the bedroom. I think that for us to access her room, which i think that it is from the older girl we had to have the key, or she must trust you to have access...dunno very well... I think U could also choose her night out clothes, for her to go to a nightbar, and/or for you to go with her to the nightbar(don't know very well...)

U could vacuum to help, and u could ask favours later for vacuuming instead of the girls. I think we could also do the laundries... At a certain part u could have sex with the older girl in MC room, because we helped her with the chores...

U could also see a movie later with landlord at the living room, which was at the center of the house. Kitchen at the left, dining room at the right(i think), with a big brown table where u can also have breakfast with them at the mornings.

A house with light colours. The house had 2 floors, black stairs, and i think that the hallway to one of the rooms or the hallway to the elevator/exit was brown/darker.

Hum, also i think we could give massages to the landlord in her room and help the little girl(blonde i think) to study

Think that's all i remeber, folks. If i rember any more detail i'll edit this thread.
Thank you anyway.

joker_77

May 21, 2020
So, hi

I'm trying to find a renpy game, but i think that i will describe many similar ones at once, cause i barely remember the details, but i'll try my best.

Basically MC, is in a home with landlord i think, and two girls. I remember that i was in a part of the game that we have dominated the older girl and she called the MC, "Master". When u enter her room she is steady near the bedroom. I think that for us to access her room, which i think that it is from the older girl we had to have the key, or she must trust you to have access...dunno very well... I think U could also choose her night out clothes, for her to go to a nightbar, and/or for you to go with her to the nightbar(don't know very well...)

U could vacuum to help, and u could ask favours later for vacuuming instead of the girls. I think we could also do the laundries... At a certain part u could have sex with the older girl in MC room, because we helped her with the chores...

U could also see a movie later with landlord at the living room, which was at the center of the house. Kitchen at the left, dining room at the right(i think), with a big brown table where u can also have breakfast with them at the mornings.

A house with light colours. The house had 2 floors, black stairs, and i think that the hallway to one of the rooms or the hallway to the elevator/exit was brown/darker.

Hum, also i think we could give massages to the landlord in her room and help the little girl(blonde i think) to study

Think that's all i remeber, folks. If i rember any more detail i'll edit this thread.
Thank you anyway.
https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-v1-0-2c-extra-faerin.3691/