Help finding a game

Aug 5, 2016
So im looking for this game that i played awhile back want tp see how its progressed but cant for the life of me remember it's name. So ill start with what i remember, you are a guy living with two sisters and your mother. It is in a open world you can travel to school, beach, slums, downtown, chinatown, suburbs, park. You had two friends one white one black, you could get a job walk around each area, you had to go to class there was a fair few students, one quest i remember is you had to convince the male students to have dick measuring contest with you in front of two female students and the winner one a bj. So thats about all i remember off the top of my head any help would be appreciated, thanks.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
So im looking for this game that i played awhile back want tp see how its progressed but cant for the life of me remember it's name. So ill start with what i remember, you are a guy living with two sisters and your mother. It is in a open world you can travel to school, beach, slums, downtown, chinatown, suburbs, park. You had two friends one white one black, you could get a job walk around each area, you had to go to class there was a fair few students, one quest i remember is you had to convince the male students to have dick measuring contest with you in front of two female students and the winner one a bj. So thats about all i remember off the top of my head any help would be appreciated, thanks.
well the game you just explained sounds like
My New Life [Beggar of Net]

Aug 5, 2016
Huh yeah you're right thank you ive scrolled past it umpteen times i honestly dont remember the characters having such large breasts though it has been a long time since i played it hmmm maybe my head is loosing some of its magic.
Thanks again.

Reactions: dunhill