Identify Help finding a game

fakemaster77

Feb 5, 2018
Hi everybody,

I need some help finding a game. 3D, like illusion software does. including quality wise, however, the camera angles were limited (aka no free camera). There were (i think) 3 story plots that you can select at the start of the game, one to assault a cheerleader in a public toilet, one to assault a widow in her house, and one to kidnapp / assault a police officer.

You then have limited scenarios that upon choosing gives you some other limited options and at the end you achieve one finish scenes, but based on selections, multiple finish scenes are available to unlock.

I do remember vaguely that choosing the options in the scene (of what to do next) was tricky to do as it was done by movement of the mouse towards the option on screen, but mouse pointer was invisible. The screen was something similar to this image below. The white backround would've been the 3d scene awaiting your choice

1650005088530.png

I've looked for illusion software list of games and screenshots but it's not there. Any help would be appreciated.