Help Finding A Manga Name

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
First, I'm not sure if this is posted in the right place. If not sorry, if possible can a mod move it to the correct sub-forum.

As the title says I was wondering if anyone would help me find an h-manga. I only remember a bit about it.
It's about a Guy and a Girl, the guy doesn't see her as a possible girlfriend or mature woman, but the girl wants him to see her as a woman and to confess to her. So she asks who I think was the boys uncle for help with it, which in turn she gets sluttier over time ending in NTR obviously. Not sure if he drugged or or not, I can't remember.

If this sounds familiar let me know as I've been looking for days trying to find the damn thing with no luck, so ended up trying here hoping someone might recognize the description.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Don't know but that's enough to narrow a search

3 questions

What was the relationship before? (Childhood Friends, classmates, etc)

Was it a short (Like less than 30 pages) medium (like 30-70ish) or Long (70+) manga?

How old were they? (Elementary/Middle/High School? College? Professional Adults in the workforce?)

Reactions: Rizo

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Don't know but that's enough to narrow a search

3 questions

What was the relationship before? (Childhood Friends, classmates, etc)

Was it a short (Like less than 30 pages) medium (like 30-70ish) or Long (70+) manga?

How old were they? (Elementary/Middle/High School? College? Professional Adults in the workforce?)
They where just childhood friends/classmates. There was no other realitionship.
It was short yea 30 pages or below.
They seemed like they were in highschool, teenager'ish. But as with all h-manga the girl looked older but was same age.

Oct 30, 2018
Was the girl tanned? Because if so it sounds like "Hiyake Musume to Massage Oji-san" by Fumihiko.

It meets your criteria, though the whole "pervy uncle ntr shenanigan" is a really common trope so it's hard to pin down.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Was the girl tanned? Because if so it sounds like "Hiyake Musume to Massage Oji-san" by Fumihiko.

It meets your criteria, though the whole "pervy uncle ntr shenanigan" is a really common trope so it's hard to pin down.
THIS IS IT!!!!! Thank you so much! It was so annoying not being able to remember it! You're awesome!

Reactions: Namco15

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017

Sorry for double post, I was wondering since you said the trope is common. You wouldn't happen to know of other similar ones? I only know of a few, but it seems you're well informed on sources so thought I'd ask.

Oct 30, 2018
Sorry for double post, I was wondering since you said the trope is common. You wouldn't happen to know of other similar ones? I only know of a few, but it seems you're well informed on sources so thought I'd ask.
Well, it depends what you're looking for. If you're just looking for NTR where an uncle or uncle-like character corrupts a girl/cucks a guy you're spoiled for choice really.
Try looking for artists/circles like Carn, Jingrock, Rocket Monkey and Sanai Torajirou, off of the top of my head they have a large portfolio of those kind of themes and a lot of them are english translated.

Fumihiko did more works that were very similar to the one you were looking for (including a direct epilogue to it), but I dont think they ever got translated, unfortunately

Reactions: Namco15

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Well, it depends what you're looking for. If you're just looking for NTR where an uncle or uncle-like character corrupts a girl/cucks a guy you're spoiled for choice really.
Try looking for artists/circles like Carn, Jingrock, Rocket Monkey and Sanai Torajirou, off of the top of my head they have a large portfolio of those kind of themes and a lot of them are english translated.

Fumihiko did more works that were very similar to the one you were looking for (including a direct epilogue to it), but I dont think they ever got translated, unfortunately
I saw the epilouge of that one it's a short 4 page thing. I'll look into the other artists. :) Thanks for the info, i appreciate it.