Identify Help finding a title?

Mar 6, 2020
Hello, I was hoping somebody could help me remember a title.
It was a 3dcg VN that might have had light rpg elements but I don't think they were really implemented yet. As I recall the premise was you controlled a male protagonist who gained video-game like powers right as a monster/zombie outbreak happened. I remember he "unlocks" some big weapon (an axe or a sword?) that he uses to fight with and there being an implication that in the future there would be more upgrades. In the streets he rescues a friend or classmate of his and gets her to her home safely where her mother is and I think you get a BJ scene with the mother for rescuing her daughter, or maybe a HJ? There hadn't been allot of action put in the game yet, if any.
The game wasn't long, I think it was a demo version but I remember liking the cg and wanted to see if it had gone anywhere since I first saw it but I don't see it under any of the tages or search terms I've tried (or I'm looking right at it and just am not recognizing it)
Thanks for the help in advance.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
None of these? The great zombie reset looks like it might be the one. Initially I thought of zombie retreat, but lacks the superpowers.