Identify Help finding a VN style game about you and a fox girl in a school club(?) about doing good deeds

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Pretty much what the title says. I need help finding a game, VN style, about you and a fox girl in some sort of club.
Main mechanic was it was on a timer and you needed to do a certain amount of good deeds (I think the timer was 30 days) and raise her affection enough to become lovers with her. I'm pretty sure there's also an ending for when you don't become lovers with her because you didn't gain enough affection but I'm not 100% sure since I never bothered doing that (it was easy as hell to get her affection high enough and do enough good deeds since the time limit was so generous considering how much you could do a day).
There was also another fox girl who ran a shop for you and gave you extra outfits (i think) plus mochi which the fox girl you were with really liked.

The name is completely escaping my head right now, but I know for a fact it's on this forum since this is where I found it and downloaded it in the first place.