Identify Help finding an Isekai game

azucliar

Feb 6, 2021
I need help finding an Isekai game, where the main character gets transported somewhere use via his phone, and when he gets there he has to talk to a witch to rebuild her hut, which unlocks the next girl which is a Nun and you have to rebuild her church that unlocks a cat-girl blacksmith, and 2 harpies that run an inn/tavern. I also believe it had an Alriune and im not sure what else as that is all i can remember. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Shad0w4000

Apr 29, 2018
I need help finding an Isekai game, where the main character gets transported somewhere use via his phone, and when he gets there he has to talk to a witch to rebuild her hut, which unlocks the next girl which is a Nun and you have to rebuild her church that unlocks a cat-girl blacksmith, and 2 harpies that run an inn/tavern. I also believe it had an Alriune and im not sure what else as that is all i can remember. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
the game is called horny warp
here's the link (216) Unity - Horny Warp: Hentai Fantasy [v1.1.0] [IlluminatiGames] | F95zone

Reactions: azucliar