Identify Help finding Doujinshi? (Solved)

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
So there was a doujinshi not long ago that i found that was really good on nhentai but i tried to find it again. i couldn't find it..
The plot was about a married girl that wanted to help her husband and goes to work under someone rich (not ugly bastard) as a cleaner. While cleaning she accidentally broke an USB, the rich guy saw that and told her that the USB data was worth something like a 1 billion dollar (don't remember the exact number), she told him that she doesn't have that kind of money so the rich guy told her that she can pay her in another way. act as if she was his wife. there was some sex with her and she came back to him to earn more money.
at the end the rich guy showed the husband a clip of his wife cheating and he told him about what happened, then he told the husband that he want her to stay as his cleaner for a lot of money. the wife didn't really wanted to cheat on her husband anymore but the husband said that she should keep the job as his cleaner and she should just don't fuck with the rich guy.
the wife was so shocked from this that when she came to the rich guy she succumbed to him.

The wife had orange-red hair with big boobs.
The Rich guy and the Husband had black hair.

please help me identify this doujinshi.
i browsed on the nhentai cheating tag for so long and i couldn't find it...

I found it, if guys wondering, the name is:
Yoko, Cheating Vigorous Busty Wife

Last edited: