Identify Help finding game (horror?) (masturbation?)

TheNooBest

Apr 22, 2020
Hello!

I was just sitting in a chat and saw one of the users write the following: "Guys, while I was playing who's lisa, I remembered a game that interested me 4 years ago, but when I was little, I was scared and didn't play. In this game there was a chip with a stress scale, which was replenished throughout the game. And it was possible to reduce it from the main character only with the help of masturbation. I found her then in the steam. most likely, she had black and white graphics, Russian localization and anime pixel style. It was also definitely in 2d. It could have been a visual novel, or an RPG maker, which greatly complicates the search. Have you heard anything about her?" (approximate translation)

I clarified whether there was an opportunity to walk in the game, because this could mean RPG Maker. To which I received an answer: "Most likely yes, but I didn't play personally. It was a long time ago, I only saw screenshots and read the review in steam, and there are problems with memory anyway. I don't want to create false memories. From the entourage, I can remember that most likely there were no opponents, the game was more on the plot and psychological fuck. That's all" (approximate translation)
I suggested him to search in the steam with the tags "sexual content" and "RPG Maker", and also searched for myself - the search did not give anything
So I decided to ask our kind community for advice. Do you have any idea what kind of game it could be?

TL;DR
Maybe horror, maybe psychological
Stress scale, reduced by masturbation (the most valuable hint, I think)
Perhaps RPG Maker
Possible pixel b/w graphics
Was on Steam around 2019 a least
Maybe was localized on Russian at least

We assumed that the game could have been removed from steam, which further complicates the search. I will be glad to any suggestions