Seeking Help finding game

blacksnipster

Jul 17, 2022
Hi

A long time ago, 6 to 7 years to be more precise, there was an RPG Maker game I played thay was amazing. I can't remember names so i was wondering if you could help me out.

You play as a Nun, and start at a church. She's very innocent. As she slowly gets more corrupt, she can wear lewder clothes, which is represented on the character model. And other characters comment too. Especially when you go back to the Church and talk to the Father in lewd black lacy lingerie ;) At one point, she's kidnapped by a monster, forced to become it's bride. She's put in a lewd bridal outfit, with a magic wedding ring that forces obedience and some sluttiness in bed. You do get to escape though.

That's all I remember about it unfortunately. Any help would be greatly appreciated ^^

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
I'm afraid those aren't it, but they're really hot looking all the same. Thank you so much ^^ Already completed Saint Emiliana actually, love it. You are on the right track though. Blonde nun seems to be the most common type lmao, never seenna different one.
Mhm, what about these:
Another Story of Fallen Maidens II: Lescatie Infiltration Report
Seed of Evil
Saint Ceres-The Story After Defeating the Demon King
Primera's Curiosity
Mireille and Amrita, the Forest of Illusions
Nymphomania Priestess (pretty sure this one not what u seeking but anyway)

blacksnipster

Jul 17, 2022
Sorry, none of those are the specific one I'm looking for. They all look hot though, I'll definitely be checking them out regardless. It's a pretty old game by now so if you can't find it don't worry ^^

blacksnipster

Jul 17, 2022
Definitely an interesting one that I'm gonna check out, and I'm assuming the system it mentions is the clothing thing, but not the one I played before. It may have been deleted almost everywhere, which would be a massive shame, or it's just not on this website :(