Identify Help Finding Old game

Zure

Dec 29, 2017
I need help finding an old game I played. I only remember one scene, and it's where the female character was drugged with an aphrodisiac by some guys. Then the MC came and saved her, but she was still under the effects of the drug, so the MC had to fuck her, and then the cops showed up and almost arrested him, but the girl told them he was helping her. Now, these are some details I'm not 100% sure about, but I'm pretty sure it was a honey select game, they were students, and the incident itself took place in the alleyway.

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Bro remember any detail about their appearance or story plot? I would guess it's Agent 17, but the assault in it didn't happen in a alleyway, but there is some alleyway scenes with another LI.

Zure

Dec 29, 2017
Bro remember any detail about their appearance or story plot? I would guess it's Agent 17, but the assault in it didn't happen in a alleyway, but there is some alleyway scenes with another LI.
I forgot to mention that I played the game around 2017–2019, so it is not Agent 17. I think the MC had a white shirt and black hair; the girl may have had colored hair, but other than that and what I already said about the game, I don't remember anything else. This one scene has been racking my brain.