Identify Help finding pay-to-win hentai game (Solved)

Dec 18, 2021
Can anyone wanna help me find a game I've been trying to find for like 3 weeks now? It's one of those pay to win hentai game apps, idk if its by nutaku or someone else. The main gameplay is like first person dungeon crawling where you traverse grid levels with limited moves and make it to the end before running out of moves, you would occasionally run into enemies you could beat that would drop items and sometimes the monsters themselves would drop and you could breed them together to add onto your team. The main in app purchases were things like chests that would give monsters and colored crystals that could also be spent on monsters.
Anyways, the version I had was a modded apk so all that stuff was free and it was actually really fun without needing to buy energy and all that garbage but i cant find it again and Im not sure if it exists anymore. The only game that I found which was similar to it in base gameplay was Sakura dungeon but Sakura dungeon is not pay to win.
I'm kinda at my wits end with this search and I haven't even found so much as a screenshot of the game so i apologize in advance for not having enough information, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Solved

The game is called Monster Harem by Nutaku

Last edited:
Reactions: yuyutsu