Identify Help finding renpy game

bobsandy018

Jan 24, 2020
Ive been trying to find what Im sure is a renpy game. The plot is that the MC makes a kind of pact or connection with a succubus/demon girl and she can feel whenever the MC is doing something sexual. The MC gains a power to make other women horny and he has some kind of government job. I remember one early scene where the MC has intercourse with a woman applying for a visa or something like that. Its also a sandbox game since there were several places you could go to in it like the college, beach, library, home, etc.

bobsandy018

Jan 24, 2020
Unfortunately its not that one. I think Ive remembered a few more details. I remember that near the start of the game the demon girl is trapped in like a magic circle in the MC's closet and what ever deal the MC makes with her frees her from it then theres a scene where she gives the MC head while some other woman watches from the hallway. I remember that the demon girl also lives with the MC in his apartment. I remember the college location was located close to the bottom right of the map. I remember is one where the MC sleeps with a girl at her house/apartment and then the MC leaves the room and you can choose to have some drinks with her mom and then you can sleep with her too. The last thing I remember is that after all the beginning dialogue, and story, it starts you in an office building.

bobsandy018

Jan 24, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/bound-by-lust-v0-4-1-5-lustseekers.40545/ ?

is it 3dgc? honey select graphics?
what do the girls look like?
was there any unusual fetish?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-harem-v0-32-1e-xiongmao.96833/

Yeah I kid you not I just found it. I scrolled by it several times and never thought it was that because it had a combat tag and I couldnt remember any combat happening for the short amount of time i played it. Man I fell like an idiot.

Thanks for trying to help me out and im sorry for wasting your time!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: firsttry51