Identify Help Finding Specific Game

tturbato53

Jul 24, 2019
Hi Everyone. I was playing this game i downloaded from here and i think i may have accidentally deleted it because I cant find it anymore. I remember a specfic scene in which the Male MC was using some fairy-like character as a fleshlight (i know kinda fucked up) and another scene in which the MC started fucking the fairly like character (this time human sized) in the bed when she was sleeping.

I know all this is kinda vague, but if anyone has an idea that would be amazing :)

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
It's this one: The Spellbook
In the harem route, Millica (supernatural being) does both of those. In the first scene, she's asleep and he starts anal sex with her then she takes over and rides him hard. Later on, she offers to shrink into a "living fleshlight" as an option in a shower sex scene.

Reactions: tturbato53

tturbato53

Jul 24, 2019
It's this one: The Spellbook
In the harem route, Millica (supernatural being) does both of those. In the first scene, she's asleep and he starts anal sex with her then she takes over and rides him hard. Later on, she offers to shrink into a "living fleshlight" as an option in a shower sex scene.
LEGEND! There it is! Cheers man!