Identify Help Finding Text based game

WombRaider

Aug 26, 2017
I played a text based game a long time ago but cant remember the name.

I believe it was female protagonist (or Character creation, cant remember), and you played as a sort of park ranger and you lived in a cabin in the woods. I remember there was an event with some ruins that had a demon or something in them that could trap you if you went down a certain dialogue path, there was another event where you went to a soldier camp. it was in a fantasy type of world.

Im sorry if this isnt much to go on but it was a long time ago and i cant remember the name for the life of me. Thank you for any help :)

Dolphi.N28

Mar 15, 2018
I played a text based game a long time ago but cant remember the name.

I believe it was female protagonist (or Character creation, cant remember), and you played as a sort of park ranger and you lived in a cabin in the woods. I remember there was an event with some ruins that had a demon or something in them that could trap you if you went down a certain dialogue path, there was another event where you went to a soldier camp. it was in a fantasy type of world.

Im sorry if this isnt much to go on but it was a long time ago and i cant remember the name for the life of me. Thank you for any help :)
i think im looking for the same game, did it have a guy playing a weird flute or something at the start of the game? and you could get some sorta pendant from him?

have you found out what the game is?

LightningMaestro

Nov 2, 2019
Super late, but if anyone else is wondering, that sounds a lot like . You definitely live in a cabin in the woods and there's definitely a soldier camp, I don't know about the demon ruins, but you play as an alchemist, not a park ranger-esque deal.