Identify Help finding the name of this game

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, I hope you can help me find the name of this game, what I remember is the following:

-The game starts with the MC talking to his wife (she is going on a trip) while he looks at his cell phone and chats with another girl who sends him provocative photos. The wife does not realize this and after a while they have sex. After this the MC is still on the phone and watches images of him, his wife and his brother at a Halloween party, where he says that he doesn't get along very well with his brother, it is also mentioned that the MC has 2 older daughters .

After the above, the MC accompanies his wife to the door where he meets his sister-in-law whom he greets and is given the option of whether to grab her ass or not. If we do, she is not bothered but is worried that the wife of the MC sees them, which does not happen since she is looking the other way.

This is all I remember about this game, I think it was in Renpy, in Daz and the Dev mentioned that he was not planning to put ntr, also the game was released just a few months ago (at most early this year).

I hope someone recognizes this and can help me, thank you.