Identify Help Finding This Game!

Mancalledtommy

Jul 1, 2017
Hey folks,

Some time ago I found a game but cannot find it again and need your help! I'll do my best to describe it:

The game likes to present you with option dialogue that could lead to sexy times, and would specifically color code the text so you'd know before hand. It opens with you in a sort of dream state and there is this demon/succubus you interact with. The sex actions often involved clicking on small icons on part of her body to move it or do something there, and overall it had a nicer build up.

After your time there, you wake up in your apartment, in the room you share with your sister (in a bunk bed). When you would explore around, the detail in opening things was...a lot. Like, you'd open a dresser and see quite a few clothing options and could take or leave whatever you wanted (you could even see the value of each one). You'd advance to meeting your girlfriend and other friends and could flirt with your GF or other friend, leading to different sexy time options.

You had a couple of opportunities to fool around with your sister while she slept as well.

The end of the game as it stood at the time was when you heard your parents have sex and you could sneak into their room and hide under the bed while they went at it. Then you could come out while your mom was tied up and blindfolded and have some nasty sex her her, before your dad came back.

Please help me find this one again!