Daz Help finding updated Daz3d tutorials

Redemyr

Mar 19, 2018
I have a friend who is looking to transition from being 2d graphics creator to 3d. Could you please recommend any good tutorials so I can show her Daz3d from scratch? Thank you in advance.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Thundorn is pretty good for the basics of Daz and Renpy (and I learned some interesting advanced stuff as well)

Edit:

Some good links in this thread from the Daz official forums:

Nov 28, 2019
The Channel mentioned by osanaiko, (aka Thundorn Games), was my first address when I started out as well, and is one of the "Standards of Daz Education". He explains very well, doesn't miss any important details, and delivers information in just the right speed: Neither hurried nor putting you to sleep. Actually was my first time using video tutorials in general and a highly positive first timer experience at that :D.

Here are three more channels I would call the "Standards of Daz Education":
- - you probably wouldn't be able to miss him looking for Daz info on YouTube anyway, he is probably one of the best known members of the Daz User and Artist community. In addition to tutorials, he also talks about changes in Daz updates and introduces and demonstrates new tools and helpers that just came out. A very communicative, funny and friendly person, that is in direct contact with the community via chat on his live streams, so you can ask questions.
- Another great choice for a complete beginner: , a very nice and down to earth guy from the UK, easy to follow and covering everything you should know starting out.
- Last but very much not least: .

Naturally you'll hear something you've heard before when going through 4 channels with beginners tutorials, but the way those four deliver the knowledge, and the situations/scenes they use for demonstrating stuff, are different enough to make it an interesting and useful experience, not a numbing and boring repetition. They complement each other very well, and I wouldn't wanna miss a-one of them. Of course, they also have videos for advanced users, so once you get the hang of things you won't run out of fodder in regards to Daz info :-D.

Last edited:

Redemyr

Mar 19, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to explain things in detail, I was actually checking some videos in Spanish first (our native tongue) but when I'm rdy to traslate I'll check out those.

Reactions: osanaiko

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Props to everybody, very good channels posted with great content to get started, just what I was looking for.