Identify Help finding 'Witch' game where you learn magic

TrueLR

Dec 9, 2017
There was a game I played ages ago and I can't remember the name anymore (and I lost all my downloaded games).

It was a VN style game with a map that takes place in a fantasy setting with 2D character art. You play as a male protagonist and live in a house in the woods and a woman (who I'm pretty sure was a witch or something) shows up at your house and you're protecting her from something I think. She ends up teaching you magic later and her personal guard shows up at one point as well.

If I'm remembering right there was a town you could go to with a fountain in the town center and you could do jobs around town. There were other characters like a barmaid? and a non-human woman who ran a potion shop? that you could have sex with as well. There's other details I can remember as well that aren't as important (like you could give money to a homeless guy in the middle of town).

If anyone could help me find this one I'd appreciate it.

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
There was a game I played ages ago and I can't remember the name anymore (and I lost all my downloaded games).

It was a VN style game with a map that takes place in a fantasy setting with 2D character art. You play as a male protagonist and live in a house in the woods and a woman (who I'm pretty sure was a witch or something) shows up at your house and you're protecting her from something I think. She ends up teaching you magic later and her personal guard shows up at one point as well.

If I'm remembering right there was a town you could go to with a fountain in the town center and you could do jobs around town. There were other characters like a barmaid? and a non-human woman who ran a potion shop? that you could have sex with as well. There's other details I can remember as well that aren't as important (like you could give money to a homeless guy in the middle of town).

If anyone could help me find this one I'd appreciate it.
Aurelia

Reactions: TrueLR