屏幕截图 2023-04-27 102229.png

In lary then it becomes like this, I don't know what I did wrong
屏幕截图 2023-04-27 090112.png

The rendered image appears to be correct
屏幕截图 2023-04-27 102256.png
Here is the specific content

uuuu1942

Aug 8, 2021
In addition to this, there is the hair problem, I think this one is not loading correctly either
屏幕截图 2023-04-27 090229.png

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
With Daz, there will be discrepancies between Texture Shaded, Iray Preview, and the final Render. For example, hair that only shows up as lines means it generates the rest during rendering. You'll see this a lot with fur because there's no sense in spending a ton of resources in Texture Shaded to render every single strand. You only care about what areas the fur would cover which is what the preview lines are showing you.

No matter what you see in any other view mode, you're golden as long as it looks correct in the final render. If something feels off after a change, do a quick render (like 100 iterations max) make the change and do another test render to compare.

Reactions: uuuu1942

uuuu1942

Aug 8, 2021
With Daz, there will be discrepancies between Texture Shaded, Iray Preview, and the final Render. For example, hair that only shows up as lines means it generates the rest during rendering. You'll see this a lot with fur because there's no sense in spending a ton of resources in Texture Shaded to render every single strand. You only care about what areas the fur would cover which is what the preview lines are showing you.

No matter what you see in any other view mode, you're golden as long as it looks correct in the final render. If something feels off after a change, do a quick render (like 100 iterations max) make the change and do another test render to compare.
I have figured it out, thank you very much for teaching, this hint is very useful for me

Reactions: Alboe Interactive

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 12.51.57.png

Can anyone work out what the hell I did with her eye and how to remedy it? I was click around her head to tilt it and must have clicked on her eye but I can't get it to go back to normal~?

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
View attachment 3529995

Can anyone work out what the hell I did with her eye and how to remedy it? I was click around her head to tilt it and must have clicked on her eye but I can't get it to go back to normal~?
First thing to do would be to check that eye in your scene tab. The X, Y and Z translates should all be 0.

It's also possible you changed that eye's parent. It should be parented to the Head. With viewport lag, changing the parents of objects is very common, when you are dragging your mouse around and the screen lags.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Job's a good'un! Thanks so much! I have a dodgy mouse and it sometimes accidentally drags on things as I pass over.
Set both values back to 0. thanks again. This forum is better than the Reddit one lol.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The other day when I was messing with the figures facial expressions, I noticed there was already variable presets like smile, flirt, angry.
Today I'm messing with some Gen 8 models and don't seem to be able to find those presets anymore!?
I am so addicted to Daz3d now but keep getting stumped with basics like this. Might print out the selection processes ans put them up on my wall. Lots of things to remember for a noob.

Saint_RNG

Apr 2, 2018
- In the Posing (or Parameters) Tab with your G8 selected :

1712850581834.png

- In the same tab but with only the head of your G8 selected (which I do 99% of the time for expressions) :

1712850837750.png

If you have a lot of expressions like me, you can do a keyword search (like 'Afraid', 'Happy', etc.) in the top right-hand bar.

However, some sellers are... a bit annoying and call their expressions 'Expressions 1', 'Expressions 2', etc. (I'm exaggerating a bit) so good luck finding the perfect expression when you have thousands of them.