Help For Developing Game

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
Hi guys , I have been thinking for an scenerio for a long time but, I have no idea about how to do to be honest ,I'm going to use Ren'py but firstly, I need to create character and place image for my game . I noticed that the characters and places in many popular games are similar to each other (for example, a wife and mother , bad bobby saga , Echoes Of Lust ... ). I guess developers use same program. I need to know which programme they use. so I need to learn create image. by the way ı dont know how ı create animations. With which program do I add animation to the pictures I create? Can ı create naked character ( create dick , boobs) with CC3 ? İn addition I would appreciate it if you could tell me the details I need to know.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys , I have been thinking for an scenerio for a long time but, I have no idea about how to do to be honest
First thing first, you'll have to be attentive. It's important if you want to avoid bugs and don't put inconsistency into your story.
Second thing, be curious and aware of your surrounding. It's also important, because it's how you'll gain the knowledge that will help you build accurate character and write a coherent story.

I say that, because your question demonstrate that you still have a lot of work to do on those two points:
I guess developers use same program. I need to know which programme they use.
As said by the (probably) hundreds of threads having the "daz" prefix, and the whole section of the forum related to assets, they use .

Can ı create naked character ( create dick , boobs) with CC3 ?
There's a thread named "Character Creator 3 CC3+ character with genitals (Female) version 0.2" that is currently (and was when you started this thread) the first thread in the Dev Tools & Guides section (the one right below this one), you should have noticed it when going here to ask this.
Edit: You have no excuse to have missed it since you doubled your question in the said "Dev Tools & Guides" section.

I know, I'm a little harsh, but there's a reason. Creating a game, whatever an adult one or not, need a lot of works and generate a lot of frustration. You cannot do it if you aren't at first independent enough and able to help yourself when it's possible.
It doesn't mean that asking for advice, or for help, is bad, but finding by yourself the answer to such basic questions is the base. You are far to be the first one to ask what software is used to create games here, a little search would have permit you to have the answer. As for Character Creator 3, it happen that there's the answer in this forum, but you could have asked any search engine as well.
If you don't have the reflex to do this, how will you do when Ren'Py will throw an error, or Daz Studio/CC3/Blender/Whatever won't produce the result you expected ? Because at first it's two things that will happen often, and I hope you haven't planned to start a thread every two hours.

Last edited: