Help For Developing Game

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
Hi guys , I have been thinking for an scenerio for a long time but, I have no idea about how to do to be honest ,I'm going to use Ren'py but firstly, I need to create character and place image for my game . I noticed that the characters and places in many popular games are similar to each other (for example, a wife and mother , bad bobby saga , Echoes Of Lust ... ). I guess developers use same program. I need to know which programme they use. so I need to learn create image. by the way ı dont know how ı create animations. With which program do I add animation to the pictures I create? Can ı create naked character ( create dick , boobs) with CC3 ? İn addition I would appreciate it if you could tell me the details I need to know.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Hi guys , I have been thinking for an scenerio for a long time but, I have no idea about how to do to be honest ,I'm going to use Ren'py but firstly, I need to create character and place image for my game . I noticed that the characters and places in many popular games are similar to each other (for example, a wife and mother , bad bobby saga , Echoes Of Lust ... ). I guess developers use same program. I need to know which programme they use. so I need to learn create image. by the way ı dont know how ı create animations. With which program do I add animation to the pictures I create? Can ı create naked character ( create dick , boobs) with CC3 ? İn addition I would appreciate it if you could tell me the details I need to know.
I use Daz3D, Blender, Poser & PhotoShop

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Most use DAZ studios which is free and can be downloaded from the DAZ site found here.

Then you'll need assets characters buildings lights poses to load into DAZ studios.