Help from staff

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Google translation

Hello, I'm about to post a new game but I saw in the rules that you need at least 3 different links, I only have a mega account now, can i have help from the staff to upload my game please ?

thank you

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You can't make a game thread. Use the game request section with the mega link and ask for a mod to make the game thread, they should take care of the extra links.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thank you :) so I only have to create the same post but in the game request section ? with cover, genre, version, link etc ?

ps : ahhhh I look on "ask question" add a new game, and it did I do not know what .... sorry for the staff

reply : I'm going to wait for the help of a member of staff, I'm just making bullshit !

Reactions: BeWilder

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Hello, staff are a bit busy managing the website and watnot so I'll answer the best I can.

If you're a game dev and want to publish your work, the best procedure is to simply go in .
Put some info and a staff/mod/uploader will move it to the game section in a jiffy.

btw it's faster to create a game request with a mega link than wait for a staff member to reply while creating mirrors link

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hello, staff are a bit busy managing the website and watnot so I'll answer the best I can.

If you're a game dev and want to publish your work, the best procedure is to simply go in .
Put some info and a staff/mod/uploader will move it to the game section in a jiffy.

btw it's faster to create a game request with a mega link than wait for a staff member to reply while creating mirrors link

Ok thank you :)

reply :
Here I post in the game request section, I hope I made no mistake ... thank you all for helping me ;)