Identify Help he find a game pls)

ermid

Jun 3, 2017
I remember playing a game like 3 years ago. Sadly, I don't remember even the engine or a part of the title. It was in dev atm. Male prot. You were living with a mother and her daughter with their own schedules. Your main screen was a map of a house with locations like Pool, Poolside, Bathroom, Toilet, Living room and 3 bedrooms. You could interact with girls to increase their lust or corruption (i don't remember) and only when they both were at their current max you could initiate an event to level it up by having dinner together. I also remember that girls were writing in their diaries about basically everything. If i remember correctly, when I stopped playing, the game got an update that gave you a way to leave the house.
Please, help me find it XD

upd with some more info - every action took 1 in game hour, so there was like 18-20 actions you could take in a day. Also, no walking around a house, only a map with locations. And only this 2 girls in the house with the exception for may be some events. Also, the game was a sandbox with no "chapters", but, obviously, content was unlocked with each level on relationship with the pair. Also, all my info are memories from years ago, so the game might have changed a bit.

Last edited: